ServSafe® Food Safety Sanitation Certification
Illinois and Chicago Food Safety Certification class will consist of 1 eight hour day of instruction with the exam being given at the end of the class. This class is fully accredited with the Illinois Department of Public Health, Chicago Department of Public Health and ServSafe from the National Restaurant Association. Upon successful completion of the class students are eligible to receive ServSafe, State of Illinois and City of Chicago certification. This certification is valid for 5 years.
Food Service Sanitation courses includes:
- 1 Sanitation License – National Restaurant Association license which is valid in all 50 states.
- If the City of Chicago license is required please bring a stamped, self address envelop with a money order in the amount of $45 made payable to "Chicago Department of Public Health."
- State of Illinois License (which is now your ServSafe Certificate).
- Materials, Exam and ServSafe Course Book. (Book must be picked up before class begins)
- If any of our clients are unsuccessful on their 1st attempt, they can attend a make up class within a 30 day period for FREE!